When ordering a commission, everyone is required to follow the guidelines below. Failure to do so will result in the commission being cancelled and/or a warning put out to potential venders. Please note that any statements below is bound to change if discussed by me, the artist, prior to the commission. By reading and agreeing with the Terms of Service, you are acknowledging the terms for your commission. These will be referred to in the case of a dispute.
All commissions by the Artist (Maeskye Trigg) are done under contract with a 50%-50% payment structure, where the Client pays half of the commission upfront via PayPal while the other half is paid upon completion. The Artist (Maeskye Trigg) retains all copyright, reproduction and exhibition rights to all work conceptualised, designed, and produced.
Commission prices are determined by a Time + Materials + Shipping formulae. The Artist (Maeskye Trigg) charges $23AUD per hour spent on the Client’s commission.
An approximation of Prices:
|1x Head Portrait||$76AUD + Shipping|
|1x Half Body (waist up) Portrait||$100AUD + Shipping|
|1x Full Body||$147AUD + Shipping|
|1x Character Sheet||$218AUD + Shipping|
|1x Landscape||$241AUD + Shipping|
List of Commissions I Do & Don’t do
|Tattoo Designs||Imitate Another Artist’s Art|
|Fanart, Logos etc.|
The Artist (Maeskye Trigg) will only commence work on the Client’s commission if the following have been satisfied:
- Commission Contract Agreement has been formulated and signed upon by both Artist and Client.
- Client has shared a written and detailed brief of the commission with the Artist, via the Commission Order Form. Including deadline(s), size(s), quantity, medium(s) and any reference material the Client wishes the Artist to draw from.
- Reference images may be shared with Artist via the Commission Order Form and must be of a clear resolution.
- Alternatively, a private Pinterest Board will be shared with the Client for the Client to share reference material with Artist.
- Agreement upon a regular approval process for design decisions and updates that best suits both Client and Artist.
- 50% of quoted total of commission has been paid to the Artist (Maeskye Trigg) to the specified PayPal account.